affording Hill School
Affording a Hill School education is a sacrifice for many families. For this reason, the Board is ever-mindful of rising tuition costs and makes every effort to keep tuition increases at a minimum, while ensuring that students receive a quality education.
2022 – 2023 tuition
(includes $1,250 registration fee)
|Grades 2 – 6||$20,940|
|Grades 7 – 8||$21,870|
|Grades 9 – 11||$22,530|
Our current tuition includes the following:
- registration fee: $1,250 is a non-refundable deposit to secure enrollment.
- technology fee: $200 for students in grades K – 6; $500 for students in grades 7 – 12.
- supply fee: $60 per student, this fee covers all classroom supplies.
- Hill Parent Association: $50 per family, automatic membership in the HPA
- senior fee: $450 for students in grade 12.
The school provides three options for tuition payments: one annual payment, two biannual payments or eight monthly payments (June through January).
We utilize Blackbaud Tuition Management (formerly known as, Smart Tuition) as our online service provider.
Fees that may apply
• Biannual and monthly payment plans require tuition refund insurance and finance fees.
• Optional fees apply to transportation, athletics, and various after-school activities.
• Need based tuition assistance is available for assistance with tuition only (excluding registration fee). The maximum award amount is 40% of the tuition expense less the non-refundable registration fee. Recipients may receive less than the maximum amount.
• Please contact the Business Office at 817-923-9482 for additional information regarding tuition and fees.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy as to Students
It is the commitment of Hill School to administer its educational program, including admission and financial aid, with respect for the principles of diversity. Hill School does not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.