affording Hill School
Affording a Hill School education is a sacrifice for many families. For this reason, the Board of Trustees is ever-mindful of rising tuition costs and makes every effort to keep tuition increases at a minimum, while ensuring that students receive a quality education from highly-qualified teachers.
2023 – 2024 tuition
(includes $1,500 registration fee)
|Grades 2 – 6||$22,200|
|Grades 7 – 8||$23,180|
|Grades 9 – 11||$23,880|
Our current tuition includes the following:
- Registration Fee: $1,500 due upon enrollment and is a non-refundable deposit to secure enrollment.
- Technology Fee: Covers costs associated with Hill School’s 1:1 technology program, including school assigned Microsoft tablets.
- Supply Fee: Covers all consumables and supplies used in classrooms.
- Hill Parent Association: Automatic membership in the HPA, a parent-led organization that benefits ALL students.
- Upper School SST/Elective Fee: Covers school-provided PE clothing for Upper School students enrolled in SST OR supplies in other elective classes.
- Senior Fee: Covers expenses incurred by seniors for aptitutde testing, senior events, etc.
The school provides several options for tuition payments: one annual payment, two semi-annual payments or eight monthly payments.
We utilize FACTS Tuition Management as our online service provider, which can be accessed through the family portal.
Fees that may apply
• Semi-annual and monthly payment plans require tuition refund insurance and finance fees.
• Optional fees apply to athletics, dual-credit courses and various after-school activities.
• Need based tuition assistance is available for assistance with tuition only (excluding registration fee). Families who qualify may receive up to 40% of their calculated need. Recipients may receive less than the maximum amount.
• Please contact the Business Office at 817-923-9482 for additional information regarding tuition and fees.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy as to Students
It is the commitment of Hill School to administer its educational program, including admission and financial aid, with respect for the principles of diversity. Hill School does not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.